Our firm helps Oklahomans
Oklahoma City Personal Injury Attorneys
We’re not your typical law firm — we put client satisfaction and service first. The attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook serve Oklahomans injured or wronged by the actions of others. As Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys, we choose to represent people instead of corporations and insurance companies. We are committed to helping the injured, the disabled, and the grieving, whether rich or poor, to obtain compensation for wrongful personal injury or death. We are experienced, easily accessible, and approachable.
What happens when you contact us?
- We respond promptly to your inquiry
- We provide free consultations on all personal injury cases, including Oklahoma City car accidents.
- An experienced Oklahoma City personal injury attorney will talk with you, the potential client, to get a basic understanding of the facts of your case.
- You will be advised of strengths and weaknesses of your potential claim.
- We will mutually determine if our firm should represent you and pursue your legal rights and remedies.
What happens when you hire us as your attorneys in Oklahoma?
- We advise and guide you through the justice system.
- We keep you informed and up to date on the status of your case.
- We remain available to help you. You can call us anytime to talk about your case or about any questions you may have.
- While the vast majority of our cases settle, we take the time and expense to prepare your case as if it is going to trial. Our thorough preparation gives you, the client, the best opportunity for a fair recovery. If the case goes to trial, full preparation ensures your claim has the best likelihood for recovery. Thoroughly preparing your case also gives you a higher chance of settlement. Trial verdicts make settling cases possible in Oklahoma City.
- We will advise you of any reasonable settlement offers and make a recommendation as to whether you should reject or accept an offer. However, the ultimate decision on settling will be made by you.
Please remember that on a website we are unable to provide legal advice specific to your case. The information you read here is general in nature and is primarily provided to help you decide which law firm is best suited to represent you. For information specific to your case, contact us to discuss the facts and the law as it applies to your situation.